Suggested session topics include, but are not limited to:
Sessions can be between 30-60 minutes.
- Sharing of employer, Career Services, or student “best practices” or “success stories”
- Use of technology in recruiting and marketing efforts
- Collaborative successes between Career Services and other departments or employers
- Career counseling, advising, or coaching topics
- Career Services’ role in the rapidly changing higher education environment
- Assessing outcomes – program outcomes, student learning outcomes, metrics, etc.
- Global topics such as professionalism, generational changes, diversity, globalization, etc.
- Sharing of research results on career-related topics
- Employer trends in the college recruitment process
- More creative activities or topics – just submit the idea for review!
For questions or concerns about proposals, email email@example.com and yolanda,firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for Electronic Submission Proposal Form.
Click here for the PDF version of the Call for Proposals form.
Topics adapted from SoACE, “Call for Programs” webpage. Source: http://www.soace.org/call-for-programs